Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Post a pic from Facebook

Butch, you're not supposed to have any of that toolbar, that is only going to appear for the forum staff; myself and the Mod Squad.

butch27003.jpg

And there are bits of that information that even the mods cannot see.

But what is most important here is that nowhere, did I indicate that any of that was necessary to post an image. The one and only toolbar that you need to be interested in is the one that appears in the top of the text entry window. That is it, full stop.. Why would you need to access the Report Center, the Notification Center, or the Admin Control Panel, just to post an image?!?

butch27004.jpg

The ONLY forum icon that you need to be concerned with is the one indicate above. It is in the ribbon, located at the top of the text entry window. I simply do not know how to make this any clearer to you. My mouse pointer is hovering over the ONLY icon you need to use. The ONLY one. That is the only icon that is required in this simple, three-stage process.

Look, let me log in as a regular user, here. And this regular user account has ALL of the EXACT SAME permissions as your own account. Not a single permission is different.

butch27005.jpg

See? I am logged into a test account, with the username Test. And there is not black toolbar above the forum logo, in the header. See where those arrows are pointing? Nary a black toolbar to be seen, aye? The reason for that is because IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST AN IMAGE.

butch27006.jpg

See? I have entered into a pre-existing thread, and I have scrolled down to the reply text entry window. And once again, even though there is NO BLACK TOOLBAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, my mouse pointer is hovering over the ONE AND ONLY icon that you need to be concerned with. There are FIVE green arrows pointing at the ONE AND ONLY icon you need, in order to post an image.

Go back and watch the video I posted. The only time my mouse ever went near that black toolbar in the header was to point out that I was logged into your account. Did I click on ANYTHING in that black toolbar? Nope. The only time I ever clicked on anything, whilst on the forums, was to click on that Image Insertion icon, shown above. That was it.

Here, let me run the size of that icon up a bit.

butch27007.jpg

Now, look directly under this post and you will see a text entry window, so you can post a reply. (If ANYONE posts under this one, it will not have a happy ending, trust me :devilish:). Does that text entry window look just a wee, tiny bit like the above image? See that ribbon of BBCode icons, in that window? It looks just a tiny bit like the above image, aye? One of those icons looks like a smiley face. The one just to right of that is the O-N-L-Y forum icon you need, in order to post an image. And this is down near the bottom of the page, nowhere near the Admin toolbar that is located at the top of the page, so put that out of your mind.

Seriously, if you cannot read through this thread and sort out what it takes, with all the added images, plus the video, then we're beating a dead horse, here.

Good job.....................

Thanks for the info on posting pictures. It helped me a lot. I finally was able to post more pics. of my build.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back