Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Problem with Pictures uploading

OptimusPrime

I am having problems uploading my pic of my project that I have now started, I used the firefox uploader but no file attachment then I transfered my file to firefox still not working any help would be appreciated thanks
Optimus

I am having problems uploading my pic of my project that I have now started, I used the firefox uploader but no file attachment then I transfered my file to firefox still not working any help would be appreciated thanks
Optimus
I am about the most computer illiterate guy on this forum but even I can upload a picture, except to the Gallery. I use PHOTOBUCKET and there is no problem, give it a try and you may be surprised.

Jim

Optimus
Have you created an album yet?

Once your album is created, you can simply click on New Image and upload the image directly from your computer. No need for any Firefox upoaders or transferring any files to Firefox.

How does one go about transferring images to Firefox, anyway? :thinkn:

It's bluidy astonishing at how many people canny sort how to display images in forum posts, so I add a Gallery that allows direct uploads and people canny sort that either. :rolleyes:

OK, heads up.

If ye canny suss how to use the Gallery, Ah've posted a quickie tutorial. There's no wee piccies and no video, but if ye can follow directions, ye'll have an album full of photies within 5 minutes time. 'S no rocket science. 'S easy-peasy.

You're welcome. :bow: :thinkn:

Oh, Ah fergot. See the words quickie tutorial with the underline? Tha's a link and yer meant tae click oan that tae get tae the tutorial. Ah knew sumun wiz gonny ask. :rolleyes:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back