Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Problems w/ Gallery and posting

Mr T Bucket

I can't seem to view, or get to, the gallery. Was browsing around and decided to try it out, but even though I click on the gallery link, it doesn't take me anywhere. Didn't know if it was on my end, or not. Also, when I'm typing up a post at work, I don't have the window that shows me what I'm typing above the box with all the bold/italics/underline/add link, etc. buttons. Here at home, I can only type about a paragraph or so, before the text I'm typing disappears behind the same box with all the bold/italics/ etc. stuff. Again, didn't know if it was something on my end, like browser, or what.

The Gallery is out of commission for a few days. (Reminder to self - never upgrade to a development release when the coders are preparing to leave for extended holidays. :thumb: )

As for the text entry window issue, it sounds to me as if your browser is struggling with AJAX. Look at your browser settings and see if you are blocking Javascript. If so, change the settings to allow it and that should cure the posting problem.

In addition, visit THIS PAGE and scroll down to make sure you have enabled the RTE editor. If not, tick the checkbox and click on Save Changes, at the bottom of the page.

Sweet! I can now see text as I type it at work. Thanks man! I'll check the other visible text issue when I get home. Thanks again.

Chris

The Gallery is out of commission for a few days. (Reminder to self - never upgrade to a development release when the coders are preparing to leave for extended holidays.
flush.gif
)

As for the text entry window issue, it sounds to me as if your browser is struggling with AJAX. Look at your browser settings and see if you are blocking Javascript. If so, change the settings to allow it and that should cure the posting problem.

In addition, visit THIS PAGE and scroll down to make sure you have enabled the RTE editor. If not, tick the checkbox and click on Save Changes, at the bottom of the page.

What did you just say?

???

You quoted what I had said. Are you needing help with a problem?

Yes I do not have a clue on how to post pics,I at least got a couple of pics in my gallery. I really do ride the short bus with my little helmet on when it comes to comp.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back