Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Proud of my son.

HAceT

My son finishing Marine Corp rifle school and will graduate Tuesday July 23rd then off to Florida to train to work on Helio's. I am so proud of him carrying on our family tradition of serving our Great Country.

Attachments

• Brandon..jpg
    Brandon..jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 28
Thank You Ttownbucket, it was and is our Honor. I know this is a T-Bucket website but I met several of other T-Bucket heads in Lenior in 2009 and they know my son. It's been along time since we've done a T-bucket event so I figured I'd share a pic of him for the one's that know us.

You should be proud, He is going to have a very tough job ahead of him! looks like you did a fine job bringing him up :thumbsup:

Semper Fi, thanks to both of you. I know you are proud.

Ronald Reagan - "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."

Thanks to you and him along with all who have served this Great Country..........

Mike

What a fine young man you have brought up Wayne, hope all is doing fine. Call or come by sometime. I'm still at the same place.

Thank you to the both of you and all others that is here on this site.

Well I just got in about an hour ago from Camp Geiger, NC. When I got there Monday I found out that instead of him going to Pensacola Florida he is heading to Camp Pendleton California. What a shocker but hey he is going to be going places. He will be there for about 3 months as far as we can tell. May be longer but not sure yet. I guess I need to start saving to see him there. I was really good seeing him and his smile. That lets me know he loves what he is doing.

Thank You all for your support. Hooah

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back