Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

quote button

How to use the quote button. I use to know how. I know its something simple but I forgot.

First, click on the "+Quote" symbol at the bottom right of the message you want to quote. Then, when you look at the box where you write a response below someone's message there will be a gray button, "Insert Quotes" - click it. Then you will see a box that says "Quote these messages" - click it, and the message quoted will appear in the space where you can compose your response. :confused: Clear???

First, click on the "+Quote" symbol at the bottom right of the message you want to quote. Then, when you look at the box where you write a response below someone's message there will be a gray button, "Insert Quotes" - click it. Then you will see a box that says "Quote these messages" - click it, and the message quoted will appear in the space where you can compose your response. :confused: Clear???
I did it and it worked! Spanky is the man!

I'm having a problem with the multi post quote . . . .

I tried clicking the +Quote icon for 2 posts, and it dropped down a banner for each that said message added to multiquote, but when I tick the Insert Quotes icon, a black box with red bar pops up and says "The following error occurred" . . . . "The selected messages could not be found"

Am I missing something?

I usually work one quote at a time and select only the pertinent part of the message I am responding
to. You can do that by picking "Reply" from the pop-up message, see graphic below. It will
immediately put the quote in your reply in the position where you left the cursor.
You don't
have to quote the entire message. I did try it your way, clicking on the "+Quote" and it worked OK
for me as you can see below, the last two quotes.

upload_2019-7-14_11-55-24.png

I did it and it worked! Spanky is the man!

I tried clicking the +Quote icon for 2 posts, and it dropped down a banner for each that said message added to multiquote, but when I tick the Insert Quotes icon, a black box with red bar pops up and says "The following error occurred" . . . . "The selected messages could not be found"

Am I missing something?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back