Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Radius Rods again

And one time change.......He drives 400 miles before breakfast most of the time.....:whistling:

Mike

ROAD TRIP!

I do need to get out that way anyway right?

Don't let common sense or fear stop ya. Go for it. as you southern boys say getter done!
Besides it's probably a great drive.

Really the only thing stopping me from driving right now is the fact that these brand new thousand dollar tires are falling apart. Large chunks of rubber are coming off. So, once I get the tire issue situated, we'll take care of the radius rods.

I'll probably be driving up to the Redneck Rumble and I do believe Ron attends that one every year... if not, I can always drive all the way across the state.

Drove it to Mountain Home, AR twice, to Springfield, IL once, made the trip back from Lenoir, NC and the drive to Chattanooga via Crossville was longer than just driving to Knoxville. The sun and heat kinda get to me after a while though. Tends to ruin the next couple of days after a long trip.

Let me know, because I am planning on attending, and we're probably bringing the newest hooptieredneckconglomeration the Mobile Black Widows Clubhouse.

557021_3835206396873_1829162433_n.jpg

Take one old camper, and one totaled out Mitsubishi somethingorother, cut the body off the Mitsu, put the camper on it...

Mo-Bile Black Widows Bluesville clubhouse...

406261_3244382360686_877513061_n.jpg

With heat / air / tunes / cruise control.

I like the windshield. Does it have a screen?

Not yet, but the plan is to cut a new hole all the way across, put in a big piece of glass, etc.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back