Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Rain

skinny mike

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reading rubicon's post about the rain got me wondering. A bunch of years riding motorcycles...it rains, put on the rain suit and keep going. In a T with no top or side curtains...what do you do with the water getting in THE TUB??? I mean, seriously....

Mine drains through the brake pedal hole and one drilled through the passenger side if any gets in while flying low with the wings tucked back.

And yes, I have the Rain Suits, but your face and neck will still get wet.

If you ride a motorcycle or a T-Bucket any length of time, you will get wet. And if you don't like the rain, get an enclosed car. I just carry a bar of soap with me and take a bath with the free water.

Juat slow down if you have slicks or slick tires and stay out of standing water so you don't hydroplane.

I guess indoor/outdoor carpet. And, not glued down. I live in New Mexico and, not much rain but, sometimes...one can get caught!

Getting caught in the rain is one thing. Going out for a spin is a different story.
If it looks like rain, I’m not going out in the bucket. My bucket is far from a trailer queen, but it’s a ton of work to dry it off of info get caught in the rain.

I keep a poncho in mine, keeps you pretty dry, has a hood and cover your legs pretty good .and I have been caught in hard rain ,no fun. Then spend the next day drying out with fans running and etc.

Poncho really work s. Have drove my “T”” for 14 + years ,been caught many times .I have live thru it .still don t like rain.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back