Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

rear window in your top or open? poll

rear window in your top or just an opening?

• just an opening (s)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Northstar T

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Help settle an argument for me. Does your top have window material in the rear, or just an opening? whould you do it the same way if you built a new top?

Thanks,
Russ

Mine has an oval beveled glass window, the first one has the best flexie type glass and was sewn in, and I could roll that window area up, if I wanted it fully open, never did drive it that way much... It is nice to be able to see behind you, as I backed up over a VW once, clear up to his windshield with one of my big slicks at that time... what a surprise that was... for both of us...

That's just too funny! A Kodak moment for sure. :jawdrop:

Ron

Help settle an argument for me. Does your top have window material in the rear, or just an opening? whould you do it the same way if you built a new top?

Thanks,
Russ

I don't know how to vote since I have both. My whole rear panel with a window in it has zippers on each side so I can roll it up for more air when needed.

Had a glass in mine to begin with but the top popped and flopped in the wind so I took it out. Rode a lot quieter that way.

Sorry. I can't help. My top is in the storage shed in the back yard. There's just something about a roadster with a top that just doesn't seem right to me.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back