Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

RIP VegasBruce

WHAT!!?? What happened? WHEN did this happen?!

You've GOT to be kidding me!

Jim

Did he wreck his bike? This was his last entry as of yesturday:

" I don't know how old I am anymore. I left Vegas on 9/29 on a Harley. So far I've gone 5600 miles and I am in Texas. Gonna head farther West tomorrow. "

Two weeks ago, Bruce stopped by my place on his way back to Vegas after attending his son's wedding in south Florida. We spent a good seven hours together. Upon his leaving, after eleven, I wished him a safe journey home. DAMN!

Jim

RIP Bruce....................................

I'm not a facebooker. It doesn't say he passed. This is just crazy without info.

Man!!!! This really hit's home with me.... He aways had a kind word to tell me.. A true friend for sure.... You will be missed my friend.... R.I.P....

I didn't have the chance to meet you in this life Bruce but maybe on the other side. Your family are in my prayers my friend.

Ron

Bruce left my house at 7 am and came to my work. We talked for a few and I gave him a hug and wished him a safe one as I always do. His plan was to ride west stop at two union halls in AZ and then haul tail home to be with his wife. He was about 100 miles west of San Antone in Junction Texas when a rouge cross wind sent the bike into a front end wobble that flipped the bike. Helmet was in the saddle bag.
His wife is driving to Texas now.
Bruce was my best friend for over 20 years, The Best Man at my wedding and one of the best people that I have ever had the honer of meeting.
RIP MY BROTHER
Marc

Marc, I share your sense of loss. Although I hadn't known Bruce nearly so long or so well, he was still a great friend. He had helped me with two forums, other than this one and he did it with style.

Thank you for sharing these details with us. Bruce touched many of our lives and you have helped to answer some of our questions. If/when you speak with his wife, please extend my heartfelt sympathies.

I didnt know the man at all , but I still fell the sense of loss when I see how he touched the lives of others.

RIP Bruce

My thoughts and prayers are with Bruce's family and friends.

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know that they are happy."

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back