Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

RIP VegasBruce

A sad sad situation, I hate reading crappy bad news like this. Another tough loss of a fellow buckethead. Two in one month sucks.
May Bruce's family and extended family here find strength to get through this loss.

I was not able to respond initially. A great loss to us as a group of brothers in life. I hope the family can feel some comfort in the warmth of close friendship.

Sorry to hear about the loss of another tbucketeer. I never had the pleasure to meet him. Prayers to his family and friends.

Bruce's Wife Arline would like to say thank you to all that have been supportive during this tragic event.
Bruce was a wonderful person and we all will miss him.
I will post when and where the memorial will be.
Thank you
Marc

This really causes a pain in my heart.

Ron

The first time I saw an old post and it said OFFLINE I kinda felt the same way Ron.

I'll say it again, if I happen to die doing something I love PLEASE don't say "he died doing something he loved" because I don't want to die doing something I love doing. Of course we don't get the choice, but I certainly hope that everyone knows how I feel.

Rode a couple hundred on one of the bikes today and thought about a few things. We never know when it is our time.
Some get the message from the Doc and are left just enough time to say goodbye, some go before expected, but we all must go at some point.
From the Earth we came and to the Earth we must all inevitably return.

I try to let everyone know how I feel when parting, in case I never see them or they never see me. I'm sure Bruce knew he had a lot of friends around here.

The first time I saw an old post and it said OFFLINE I kinda felt the same way Ron.

I'll say it again, if I happen to die doing something I love PLEASE don't say "he died doing something he loved" because I don't want to die doing something I love doing. Of course we don't get the choice, but I certainly hope that everyone knows how I feel.

Rode a couple hundred on one of the bikes today and thought about a few things. We never know when it is our time.
Some get the message from the Doc and are left just enough time to say goodbye, some go before expected, but we all must go at some point.
From the Earth we came and to the Earth we must all inevitably return.

I try to let everyone know how I feel when parting, in case I never see them or they never see me. I'm sure Bruce knew he had a lot of friends around here.
Great words---- put perfectly buddy.

OK so Arline (Bruce's Wife) has set a date and has a address for the Memorial/ Celebration of his life.
It will be in Las Vegas Nevada 12/10/2011 Per Arline E-Mail her for detail's artsgoofy@aol.com
Thanks

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back