Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

RIP VegasBruce

Wow that is just terrible. We were facebook friends but never met. My sympathy goes out to his family and friends.

I also only knew him through this forum but still feel the loss. You are in our prayers as well Bruce, Rest in Peace.

Bruce was always a pleasure to 'talk' to. So very sorry for the news and my wished to his wife and family.
Gerry

RIP bruce and prayers for the family, i've only been here a short time but have definetly seen him around here. Its always ashame to lose a member so young.

This should remind us all how short our time in this life really is, so go do something you enjoy while you still have time because when your time is up it is up!

Mike

As lincolnuT said life is short. Another reminder to those that knew him to live life to the fullest. My prayers go out to Bruce's family and friends.
Rest in Peace and know that you will be missed.

Via con Dios hombre.

John

As one that (just over a year ago) thought my time had come, I tend to tell people they should be prepared at any time.

Had mentioned to Bruce before he started off on what would be his last ride, he should stop off in Memphis for a visit.

Never got to meet him face to face, but he did touch many of our lives in some way and most would agree that he could have easily been called a very good friend to anyone that conversed with him.

He will be greatly missed.

I'll raise my glass and propose a toast to our friend Bruce, Godspeed.

Rest In peace Bruce the way I will always remember you in your bucket crusin never got to meet you but chatted with you many times on here you will be truly missed.Just crusin

215309_1921840734062_1483405542_32130351_176429_n.jpg

This should remind us all how short our time in this life really is, so go do something you enjoy while you still have time because when your time is up it is up!

Mike

You are right Mike--- Don't wait until 'later' to do the things in life that you really want to do. Try to make them happen when you can. This also serves as a reminder that we all need to make sure the ones we love know exactly how we feel. No one really knows how long we'll really be here and where we'll be heading next--but I sure don't want to leave with any regrets...

Like many of you, I never met Bruce in person, but as far as I'm concerned he was a friend. He was always kind in his words, and knew what he was talking about. It was apparent that he lived life on his terms the best he could.

Godspeed

My thoughts and prayers are with Bruce's family in this sad time. Godspeed, Bruce.

This is terrible. I'll miss ya bud. You added a great presence to this place and you'll be missed.

RIP Bruce

I am very sad to have read this and wish Bruce's Family and friends peace through this difficult time. RIP Bruce..

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back