Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Screen

T-Test

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Mike, is there anything that has changed since you went to another program? When I go to Tech pages and click on an article, a black sreen covers 3/4 of the page. It only does this with the Tech pages. Had my IT guy to check this end, MILITARY, and couldn't find anything on this end. Have not tried on home PC yet, so don't know about it.Thanks for any help you can give, T-Test

Mike, is there anything that has changed since you went to another program? When I go to Tech pages and click on an article, a black sreen covers 3/4 of the page. It only does this with the Tech pages. Had my IT guy to check this end, MILITARY, and couldn't find anything on this end. Have not tried on home PC yet, so don't know about it.Thanks for any help you can give, T-Test

Works fine for me on windows XP with IE8 and Firefox 3.6.1.

I am on Win 7 and no prob elms for me. Just checked for you
Gerry

I'm not experiencing any problems on this end, either. My feeble memory seems to want me to believe we had run into this issue before and managed to sort what it was. Let me look around and see if I can find an answer for you.

Found it! It's how you're handling javascript on your end. I'm guessing you're running Internet Explorer and likely cannot change to another browser, but if you can, see what happens. Try Firefox or Opera.

This box is running Linux Firefox 3.6.10, Linux Chromium (open source Chrome) 6.0 and Linux Opera 10.62 with no errors. I've a bit more work to do on this system, but when I finish up here, I'll check things on my other boxes to see if I can reproduce the error.

OK, here's some more information.

A Windows 7 box shows no errors in Firefox 4.0 Beta 6, in Firefox 3.6.10, in Opera 10.62, in Google Chrome 6.0 or in Internet Explorer 9 Beta.

This box is another Linux box, running Linux Mint Debian Edition and shows no errors in Iceweasel (Debian's rebranded Firefox) 4.0 Beta 5, in Firefox 3.6.10, in Chromium 7.0 Debian Unstable, in Midori 0.2.4 or in Opera 10.62.

I suppose I could verify with my laptop, as well, but it also runs Windows 7 and Linux Mint 9 with the same browsers used on the other machines, so I would expect the results to be the same.

I am on Win 7 and no prob elms for me. Just checked for you
Gerry

Sorry forgot to mention I am running Firefox 3.6.10 if thats of any help to anyone.
G

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back