Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Seeking A Good Aluminum Radiator

Vegas T

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I am on the hunt for a good aluminum radiator. Iwould like to find one that I can purchase the electric fan, shroud, and chrome radiator cover all from one source. If anyone can steer me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

I got mine from this guy on Ebay. I won the auction at $304, but as far as I'm concerned, the buy it now price is fair. My radiator is for a chopped '32 grille shell, but it fit a '28 model A shell fine. The radiators are Superior brand and it's rated to 650HP. This guy seems to be an outlet for them. I have had no problems with the radiator and it almost cools my car too good.

eBay Motors: ALUMINUM STREET RAD RADIATOR T BUCKET MODEL T (item 160248007487 end time Jun-12-08 07:44:16 PDT)

As for supplying fans and shrouds, I'm not sure they have those, but you could check. Hope this helps.

We've been buying ours from PRC. Workmanship and service has been perfect in all respects. They can't fix you up with the grille shell, but can do the radiator, shroud and SPAL electric fan.

Here is their site: www.prchotrod.com , and a picture of the one in my T.

Don

tfeverfred said:
I got mine from this guy on Ebay. I won the auction at $304, but as far as I'm concerned, the buy it now price is fair. My radiator is for a chopped '32 grille shell, but it fit a '28 model A shell fine. The radiators are Superior brand and it's rated to 650HP. This guy seems to be an outlet for them. I have had no problems with the radiator and it almost cools my car too good.

eBay Motors: ALUMINUM STREET RAD RADIATOR T BUCKET MODEL T (item 160248007487 end time Jun-12-08 07:44:16 PDT)

As for supplying fans and shrouds, I'm not sure they have those, but you could check. Hope this helps.

I have bought several from this guy on Ebay, his name is Chuck. He will build you what ever you want, I sent him a drawing of what I needed and he built it for me.

PRC gets my vote too.

they built one for me to fit a '83 S-10 4X4 with a SBC

quality work. I'll buy another one for the next project

Vance

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back