Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Shop music.......

tfeverfred

When, I'm messing with my project, I listen to the tunes that make me........ mellow and sometimes fired up...motivated. Sometimes....... reflective. Old age creepin' up? Eh... They set a mood. I listen to our local Classic Rock station in Houston, 107.5. Here's one of my favorite tunes from youth. When it played, while cruisin', it was good for an extra 25 HP. Well, it felt that way. :D What do you jam?

And it isn't a Ford.

I have an iPod loaded with everything from my past. Everything from Reba to iron maiden lol. I have it plugged into my shop stereo, old school, and let it go. I never hear a song that I don't like or commercials!

I went to a private school and took "Music Appreciation". I jam everything. It sets a groove, man. If you think about it, there is a sound track to your life. Seriously.... think about the music that was playing, when you were just being "you". That's your sound track.

We have a xm radio in the shop, no commercials, no news, no weather reports, no stupid disc jockeys trying to be funny. Just classic rock 24-7. They also have stations for just 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. They have a lot of stations to chose from. Its just a dollar a day.

I stream Bluegrass on weekdays, Netflix and Hulu movies on the weekends while working on my car.

552402DD-2C81-4BF3-9E12-05DC92C1527B.jpg
Led Zeppelin

I'm bluegrass and classic country. Have cable tv in the shop and have Mavtv and Velosity going sometimes for background sounds.

I'm bluegrass and classic country. Have cable tv in the shop and have Mavtv and Velosity going sometimes for background sounds.

Prove it.......show us what you jam.;)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back