Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Shop music.......

I have classic rock tuned in at shop, and all my rides. I do tend to stray off for some old country sometimes. Was at a car show a couple of weeks ago, that played George Jones, and Merle Haggard most of the day. Made me want to go sit in a bar and cry. It was fine.

I must be the lone wolf. I listen to talk radio most of the time and the Packer games. Music from the 60's

This is Leon Wilkerson from Lynyrd Skynyrd in his T-Bucket

Classic Rock and of course......AC/DC

I must be the lone wolf. I listen to talk radio most of the time and the Packer games. Music from the 60's

Actually, out here on the west coast form 12 to 3 I gotta get my daily dose of "Borders, Language, Culture".

I like Springsteen a lot...but this trimmed down cover of "Racin' in the street" by Serena Ryder blows me away.
The intimate way its presented makes my mind drift to back roads and warm summer nights...all nighters spent at the local street racing site we affectionately called Pattys Pond International Raceway. A mention of "PPI" and you knew what was going down...

I have over 3000 songs on the Memory Stick in my pick up. I have most of those that have been listed. I saw these brothers last night on the Larry's Country Diner show. They hooked me big time. I dropped $60 on CDs today to add them to my list.

I have over 3000 songs on the Memory Stick in my pick up. I have most of those that have been listed. I saw these brothers last night on the Larry's Country Diner show. They hooked me big time. I dropped $60 on CDs today to add them to my list.

WOW! Are they local to your area? The lead singer is awesome! They have that traditional C&W tone.

I like Springsteen a lot...but this trimmed down cover of "Racin' in the street" by Serena Ryder blows me away.
The intimate way its presented makes my mind drift to back roads and warm summer nights...all nighters spent at the local street racing site we affectionately called Pattys Pond International Raceway. A mention of "PPI" and you knew what was going down...

Earthy, gritty and sultry. Way cool, man. I've never heard this cover, it's great!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back