Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"St. Hooters"...

EX JUNK

The "parishioners" seem to get better looking, at "St. Hooters", every week that we "attend".
IMG_1163.jpg

Jim

I'da payed her 50 bucks just to watch her get in !!:jawdrop:

A bunch of dirty old men on tonight.............I alway look the other way when ever that happens,,,,,,,,NOT...... :kiltdance:

I took a young radio DJ for a ride in my bucket a few years back as part of a promotion for a charity hot rod show we were running.

My bucket is big and tall so I told the lady to wear jeans as it would be easier for her to get in and out with some dignity. After the ride, she decided another announcer should also go for a ride as it was her birthday.

Out comes this fairly chunky 20 something young lady in a tight skirt and a pair of long black boots.....

Told her she would need to hitch her skirt up, climb onto the rear tyre and climb in holding the rollcage. She was a game young thing & followed instructions to a tee. Didnt even blink when I explained the 5 point harness & how she needed to hitch her skirt again to fit the submarine belt.

And yes, I always open the door when my wife is getting into our car. She likes that a lot. About 10 years back, we owned a 300zx and I was such a gentleman I used to open the door for her to get out too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back