Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

stroked545 bad news, bad night

Glad your ok. At least it was a light roll. And it looks easily fixed.

And FYI ........ My burnout experiences is you dont let out of the throttle completely. just keep it at a steady rpm and it would not have done that.

I gotta say I'd probably never admit to something like this in a public forum,much less post pics and a video. I'm glad you did, because it shows how out of hand these little guys can get in a hurry. I'm glad you are ok and hope the rest of us remember this when we're out foolong around in our T's. Hope you can get your T back on the road soon!

Having had a stuck throttle in a dragster makes you real careful about stuff like that! I never again will stab the throttle in a close situation. Things happen to fast in these things! John

I see you get on it and back out of it But what made it turn so hard to the left? Something break in the rear end or ?

I see you get on it and back out of it But what made it turn so hard to the left? Something break in the rear end or ?

It could have been a little sand on the road. All it takes is for one wheel to lose more traction than the other. An uncle did something similar in his 56 Chev one day. It had a 572 (the low hspr one) and he has several 9 second race cars over the years but he said it happened so fast by the time he lifted it switched 3 lanes and hit the curb in the on coming lane.

I am glad you are ok. I find the older I get the more my tbucket scares me.

glad to hear it ........parts/cars can be replaced ....................but you ....................somebody said they broke the mold ........LOL

Yes it is may detune her a little, would like to get her on dyno some day. Still a very fun car to drive getting her out today for a ride
To river for dinner.....have a great day everyone

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back