Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-Boy Body

Steve,

I have to say this has to be one of the coolest builds I have seen. As I am VERY impatient, Im glad I came into this VERY late as it would have been driving me crazy waiting to see what the next cool addition would be to your build. I have just started my first build on a traditional T Bucket, but thats half due to the fact that I dont have any skill when it comes to body work (all mine is mechanical). That being said, VERY nice work, its always great to see something original and should really grab attention at cruise ins, not to mention a few trophies
should you be shooting for showing it off... VERY nice man, Congrats!!!

Thanks Chris. Good luck with your build and if you need any help with glass work or metal work, don't hesitate to ask here. There are a lot of talented folks on this site..

Chris

Love to see what you have done. Absolutly amazing attention to detail. Shows in the end result something for us all to aspire to when we do a build, rebuild or modification.

Love to see what you have done. Absolutly amazing attention to detail. Shows in the end result something for us all to aspire to when we do a build, rebuild or modification.

Thank you for the kind words. This project was my psychotherapy when I was out of work.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back