Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-Bucket Content Added at TBucketPlans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

YblockT

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted anything here.

Just been very tied up with the TBucketPlans.com website and felt I should mention some of the new content we've added in the form of blog posts.
Of course, you can access these blog posts for free and you're welcome to post a comment on them as well (I think all you need do is register for free with WordPress, if you haven't already).

My blog posts are only a means of expressing some of my historical observations and insights on T-Buckets.
We're not trying to set up a forum in competition with this one -- the blog posts at the TBucketPlans.com site just give me a chance to express things and, hopefully, they might be of interest to a few others as well.

We really appreciate all of the support we've received and look forward to continuing to receive from the TBucketeers.
Kudo's to Mike -- it's the best ad investment we've made to date.

Thanks again and if you're looking for some one-man's opinions on T-Buckets stop by TBucketPlans.com.
cs.gif

John

P.S. Just look for the "Check Out Our Latest T-Bucket Blog Posts" heading in the right hand navigation column, under the "Youngster Free T-Bucket Frame Plans" image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back