Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Bucket Project

leomovitz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Greetings from the Newbie,
This is the start to my T Bucket. Went to Mid America National Street Rod Show in Springfield Mo. Met Lee in K.C. had a very informative visit also met a lot nice of T Bucket owners and learned lots ang got lot's of ideas
Being new I'll have lot's of questions.

Greetings from the Newbie,
This is the start to my T Bucket. Went to Mid America National Street Rod Show in Springfield Mo. Met Lee in K.C. had a very informative visit also met a lot nice of T Bucket owners and learned lots ang got lot's of ideas
Being new I'll have lot's of questions.
Very nice start Leo now lets get going and get the drive train in it.Bye the way tell me you have NOT sat in it and made vroom,vroom noises.

Welcome Leo, more than a wealth of information here and every one will help you. My question is the particulars of your body/frame, who made them? Perhaps RPM? Like the extended cowl.

John

Looks like a really good start I see you have a shim in the front spring.Had one in mine switched to standard spring from reverse eye shim gone.

Great to see you here, Leo! I really enjoyed meeting you and bragging about my T. :rolleyes: I hope I was helpful. Looks like you have a great start on your T. Should have it done by Springfield next year, eh?!?!

Welcome Leo, more than a wealth of information here and every one will help you. My question is the particulars of your body/frame, who made them? Perhaps RPM? Like the extended cowl.

John

The body is a CCR long body the frame was made by Refab in Watts,OK.

Hello LEO I know the boys at Refab that where i got my CCR long body. Yes a new rev eye would do the trick. i you have any CCR questions their are a couple of us here with their bodys. Im in Broken Arrow in the Tulsa area welcome.

Welcome to the forum Leo, it looks like you've off to a got a great start on your bucket.

Great start, Welcome
hi.gif

Welcome to the site and your first build you will find all the help you need here, This is also my first build and could not have done it without the help from all the guys here. Hope to see you at the bash

Where in MO are you located . You should fill out the member info section

Welcome to the site, thought that body looked familiar :foottap:
Well I opened my mouth and complimented Leo's body & frame by implying that they appeared to be from RPM/Hermans with the extended cowl. Now it appears that the body is an extended CCR model. Does that CCR body also have an extended cowl?

John

The streach body does. In my opinion its the best body out there but pricey. mine wasnt new but it was unused when you see it you will see why they are expensive. A plus no bodywork or very little required bed bolts on perfectly. door shuts and latches everytime. the min fiberglass thickness is 1/4 but mostly 3/8

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back