Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ted Brown's interior

butch27

Ted: I would like to see a view of your interior. It looks like JUST a seat and a lot of openness around the cockpit.Just what I need.

Ted: I would like to see a view of your interior. It looks like JUST a seat and a lot of openness around the cockpit.Just what I need.
That is all that is left... A fellow with more money than me, one day, offered to buy my complete body fitted interior, for a ton more than it would have cost to have it done brand new, but He did not want to wait, wanted it NOW!!! So out it all came, carpets and rear bed cover, everything... in all reality that was the best thing that I ever did, not looks wise, but comfort wise, the stock buckets are sooooo much more comfortable, it is crazy that I did not use them years before, look out long trips here I come, and I went on many, many, ever since... Live and learn they say, the more I learn, the more I know just how little I know...

I just added another pic in my gallery of my openness of an interior, very plain, but comfy to use, and I do use it very hard...
You say Stock buckets Ted Stock what for the seats.

Rick, you know I have CRS real bad, I think they came out of a van, and are none adjustable, so no hunk of crap at the sides... which makes them a perfect fit, bolted together side by side, and they just sit in there, if I went upside down, out we would all come, hope I land on them... hehe :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back