Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

tfeverfred's project

Re: Miss Behavin' meets the Houston Police

mr27t said:
From now on, I do my OWN driving!!! If my passenger say's "OK the roads clear!" I'm sorry, I ain't hear'n it.!

Good plan. I wrecked my van that way... but, then, it was also about 3 AM and the woman coming up the side street had her lights off.

Fred, it's a beautiful car. I read the whole thread yesterday, got to the end, and nearly fell off my chair. But even with the ending, it's inspired me to finally get off my bum and build one of my own.

Oh, and like a lot of other people have already said -- it can be fixed. As many supportive people as you've got around, it can definitely be fixed.

AWWWWW SHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!
I hope you are ok Fred ..!!!!!????
Man That Sux big time !!!!!
But I agree with the other guy's Fix Her Man !!
Maybe she just shot a warning to you for threatening to sale her !!..

Maybe she just shot a warning to you for threatening to sale her !!..[/quote]

:eek::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Ron

We can rebuild her, we have the technology. :D

I would go with the other guys nice bucket don't give up. You built it you can fix it she needs to be on the road again. Once you start the repair you will be in love again building is half the fun.

Gee Fred, what prompted you to bring this thread back up and then a single dot.
Just thinkin' ?

John

I was researching this old thread for some pics I had in it. So, I downloaded a pic from my HAMB album in the hope that it would be bigger, so I could see some details. It didn't work and when I went to delete it, the system here required a post. So, I dropped a dot in.

Now...... back to the regularly scheduled programming.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back