Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The BASH r u going?

If we have a couple days that are not real hot I will drive down but I'm far from having my car done so i'll take my daily driver. Would really like to meet some of the guys on here...:lol::D:D ps maybe some of the cowtown t's guys would like a ride.

Anyone here on Tues is invited to the party at the house. Call Spirit for more info 870-425-5900. Last year T-five-0 said he counted 79 buckets in the back yard and my wife said we feed about 200. This is a private party not open to the general public but if you don't have a bucket and are building a Spirit car we would love to have you join us.

B.C. said:
Anyone here on Tues is invited to the party at the house. Call Spirit for more info 870-425-5900. Last year T-five-0 said he counted 79 buckets in the back yard and my wife said we feed about 200. This is a private party not open to the general public but if you don't have a bucket and are building a Spirit car we would love to have you join us.

Yep we will be there. This is a great party. You all don't want to miss this party. Bob's wife Ann is an EXCELLENT cook and pastries are to die for.

Monday afternoon, Ramada. Is there anyone interested in a 4 hour guided morning fishing trip? I been doing some checking - rates 275-300$ for 2 anglers.

B.C. said:

Hey B.C., can't be there this year......but if ya gonna be doin' it next year.....and you got BBQ....watch out....my big fat butt will be there in the bucket!!!!!!! I'll have to get directions though...........:cool:

Hopefully Rooster57 will cruise over with me in his bucket..............

I will be there and it will be a blast.

The "Barron Von Willie" will again be cookin his world famous chicken on the grill. I think he cooked about 50 of them last year.

Here is a link to a video taken at the house a couple of years ago.

We are planning on being there,Thursday ,Friday & Saturday We are not planning on bringing the car. 534 miles & 9 hours . To far to drive it & to far to trailer it. Plans on staying @ the Confort Inn.

Oh it is not too far at all. It is 610 miles for me. I am sure there are a lot more coming even farther. I know Eggy drove his last year all the way from San Antonio.

Put it on a trailer and leave an extra hour early. TRUST me you will be glad you did.

We got a call from someone in northern Washington State and they said they were going to drive down in there Bucket. If you come and leave your bucket in the garage I'm afraid you will regret it the whole time your here.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back