Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The Choppers

tfeverfred

Found a 50's B movie free online. Grab the popcorn and watch these juvenile delinquent hot rodders terrorize a small town. Keep your eye on the T Bucket and some of the driving it gets put through.

http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/choppers.php

Ya gotta love old age.Sitting watching Speed Channel on t v and a b movie on my monitor.What a life.

Rick said:
Ya gotta love old age.Sitting watching Speed Channel on t v and a b movie on my monitor.What a life.

Ain't life great. :lol:

I also have that CD, kinda cool T-bucket , nail head and all. Ya gotta love the parts they were rippin off to sell, old Hudson radios (or was it a nash?) and then rollin the cars on their sides to cut the exhaust pipes off !
Ohhhhh well, that blond chick was hot (even by todays standards)... And using the Chicken truck as a cover is classic. LOL "BH"

http://www.oldies.com/

bill4u6 said:
i loved the cell phones?

Yea, they'd pass as Walkie-Talkie's.....LOL....All that work rippin off somebodys Hubcaps and radio, and an exhaust pipe...
But the wreckin yard guys were true blue.....Always a fist full of cash...."BH"

Baby Huey said:
I also have that CD, kinda cool T-bucket , nail head and all.

Old post up from the dead...

That bucket is Tommy Ivo's car. There's a cleaner copy of this movie on Youtube.

butch27 said:
AND: The blond chick was a playmate of the month.

Now, I have to watch it all over again.:funmeter2:

Don't forget there are some old hot rods in the movie "The Giant Gila Monster"(1959) it's further down the list in the Horror/Thriller secion ,on the same site.

been wanting to see the gilla monster one for a long time !
Have you guys seen 'hometown usa '? i just got to see it this week and it has some killer cars in it ,even a bucket or two!
'Hollywood knights' ,'dragstrip girl' and 'hot rod' are some must see's also!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back