Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

think i know what i want

chaz75

I've been spending alot of time trying to decide what type of T i want to build, ive looked at every picture on this board, ive poured over every magazine that i could find, i went to other sites that had pictures and looked at them, driving myself crazy on what i want to build, waaaay to many nice cars then i came across a pic of a T that i cant get out of my mind, it's been on my mind since i found the pic. now i dont want an exact copy but the basic configuation is what i want, i think with some minor changes to make it my own that i could honestly live this, anyway here is the pic. tell me what you think. chaz

chaz75 said:
I've been spending alot of time trying to decide what type of T i want to build, ive looked at every picture on this board, ive poured over every magazine that i could find, i went to other sites that had pictures and looked at them, driving myself crazy on what i want to build, waaaay to many nice cars then i came across a pic of a T that i cant get out of my mind, it's been on my mind since i found the pic. now i dont want an exact copy but the basic configuation is what i want, i think with some minor changes to make it my own that i could honestly live this, anyway here is the pic. tell me what you think. chaz
Good choice Chaz that car is in the Speedway Museum and one of the first kits they sold.For more info on the car you can call them about it.When i was building mine if i new that car was around i would have built mine EXACTLY like that one.Good luck and again Nice choice.

WHAT!!!Did i hear right? polish for BLING from the (Screw the bling guy????):razz::razz::hmmm::rofl::lol:

Ya don't see too many full fendered T's and that ones perfect. Good choice for inspiration.

I think it is an excellent choice to have as a starting point. I dont recall seeing very manny full fendered T's.

I say go for it!

I like it. Chop the windshield a couple inches, some narrower tires under the back, and it will be cool. The added advantage of this car is that it isn't channeled, so you pick up 3 inches of precious interior room.

Don

good point on the interior space, honestly hadnt thought about it but a good point none the less. :D chaz

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back