Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Time to move.

all-world1

Apr 7 and it's still snowing. I don't think the snow tires will come off until somtime in May. Last year at this time, I think I was on the golf course.

West_St__Paul-20130407-00090.jpg

I feel your pain. Two weeks ago, we were at the eastern edge of a storm system that ended up dumping 9" of snow on the ground. One year previously, the temperatures were in the 80° F range.

Today, it is a sunny and balmy 68°, so it seems Spring might finally be springing.

It was 85 here today.:)

Finally had a good weekend here in Eastern PA, in the 70's. Too bad the T is still on stands redoing the wiring not a job I would wish on anyone.

We've only a high of 52° F predicted for here, today. But by Sunday, it is meant to be 70° again.

And we're off to a flying start on tornado season. At about 1:20 AM, Thursday morning, we had a warning and had to drop what we were doing and shelter in the basement of the building for about 45 minutes.

You got lucky. Wednesday night about 8 PM we had a tornado touch down in Hazelwood, MO.; a northwest suburb of St. Louis. Was about 1/4 mile from my house where some damage started. Touch down was about 3/4 mile away. Did some serious damage in a densely populated subdivision. Minor injuries but no deaths thank God. Hopped and jumped along over to Alton, IL.

April 22nd, were getting 6-10 inches of wet heavy snow tonight. We had 9 inches last week . Its getting old but the over time is great.

Bill

We had 80 yesterday and this morning it is in the 20's with 50mph winds and drizzle forecast high in the 40's,, "Texas Panhandle "

We had 80 yesterday and this morning it is in the 20's with 50mph winds and drizzle forecast high in the 40's,, "Texas Panhandle "

Sounds like Oklahoma weather to a t !!!!! Snowing one day, 80 and clear the next, and tornadoes with sunshine the next !

The flood waters were just starting to recede from all the rain we got last week, but now it is raining again. :( We've experienced the worst flooding in the last 40 years, but it looks like it isn't over yet.

I wore shorts to work all week, last week. Saturday morning, I was scraping ice from the windshield. It just shows to go you, nothing is certain about the weather.

The grass is always greener.....In California you can get out and drive pretty much every day, but in the areas with less then perfect Rod weather you can buy em for about 60 cents on the dollar!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back