Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

toe boards

Toe boards are the front part of your floor that slants up for your feet to rest on while you drive. If your tbucket has a factory floor in it it should have them in. My spirit 27 has them built in, it would be uncomfortable without them.

So, Just glass them in, right? Any certain angle, or just personal preference. On driver's side do I need to wait until I know where steering column and brake pedal are located? Anyone have pics of installed toe boards?

Thanks

So, Just glass them in, right? Any certain angle, or just personal preference. On driver's side do I need to wait until I know where steering column and brake pedal are located? Anyone have pics of installed toe boards?

Thanks

Mine are set at a 45 degree angle and they are removable. I'll post some pictures a little later that should give you a better idea. I highly suggest that you consider installing some as they are a great aid in the ergonomics of your seating.

Jim

Mine are set at a 45 degree angle and they are removable. I'll post some pictures a little later that should give you a better idea. I highly suggest that you consider installing some as they are a great aid in the ergonomics of your seating.

Jim

Here are the pictures.

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

Jim

Thanks for the pics Jim, I always like looking at your bucket.

Here pics of my lower firewall/toe kick during construction and completed.

Bens2711.jpg

Bens27183.jpg

DSCF1648.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back