Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Tonneau article in Street Rodder Magazine

Track T-4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
A while back there was an article in SRM that detailed how to make (sew) and install a tonneau cover with a zippered center on a T (or maybe an "A"?). Does anyone recall which issue the article was in?

Bruce

I don't know why you don't see more of these. They look cool, and are pretty functional too. I had one on a bugeye sprite years ago and when I parked it I just zipped in the drivers portion and it sealed everything up all secure and dry. When I get around to the 29 RPU sitting on my shop floor I just may do one of these.........thanks for reminding me about them.

Don

I had one for my big Healey but I never finished installing it before I sold the car. I've bookmarked the article and I think I will consider strongly one for my build. You can't really secure something in a T but if the interior is covered when parked anything you have in there will be "out of site and out of mind".

A Tonneau cover brings back memories... Had one for my Spitfire. I will be putting one on my project.

Thanks for doing the research.

PaulR

Steve,

that's the article. Perfect. Thanks. :welcome:

Bruce

I did a little creative cutting and pasting and converted this article to PDF if anyone is interested.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back