Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

track t project

aussytee

Hello
, very new to the forum , in fact about 10 minutes , I live in Queensland Australia and an interested in building another t bucket ,
built one a few years back , 327 chev, turbo 350 nothing to different there , anyway im interested in building a track t and wondered if anybody could tell me if a track t would have the same chassis as a t
bucket , what I was thinking I would like to build it with independent front and rear suspension not only use it for hot rod
runs but race it in auto sprits and hill climbs , I am thinking of using a twin turbo charged rover 3500 alloy v8 and sd1 trans I have the engine and trans , same engine as a 215 cu in buick I think

Welcome to the forum they are on different frames. Your engine choice would be cool every bucket is a signature piece.

Hello
, very new to the forum , in fact about 10 minutes , I live in Queensland Australia and an interested in building another t bucket ,
built one a few years back , 327 chev, turbo 350 nothing to different there , anyway im interested in building a track t and wondered if anybody could tell me if a track t would have the same chassis as a t
bucket , what I was thinking I would like to build it with independent front and rear suspension not only use it for hot rod
runs but race it in auto sprits and hill climbs , I am thinking of using a twin turbo charged rover 3500 alloy v8 and sd1 trans I have the engine and trans , same engine as a 215 cu in buick I think
Here is a link to my T build which has an IFS S10 2" dropped spindles, A frames and adjustable mounting points for anti dive and a modified Corvette C4 power rack and pinion steering.

Al

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back