Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Two seater at starbird

That wouldnt be a 3 seater i think the correct term would be T-Bus HA HA

The Munster Coach was made by putting three bodies together. THAT is the ultimate family hot rod.:):lol:

Don

donsrods said:
The Munster Coach was made by putting three bodies together. THAT is the ultimate family hot rod.:):lol:

Don

Don, that episode where Lilly tells that used car salesman what she wants done, is still one of my favorites. At the time, I thought that was the coolest car on the planet and it still may be.:D

BoBoo (my wife) seen the HAceT and wondered where Granny Clampet was.:laff: Wife's don't understand the mock up stage Wayne, don't take it personally!
Seen that four seater and instantly thought of the HAceT, also did you see the color of the one right next to it?

Yogi said:
BoBoo (my wife) seen the HAceT and wondered where Granny Clampet was.:rofl: Wife's don't understand the mock up stage Wayne, don't take it personally!
Seen that four seater and instantly thought of the HAceT, also did you see the color of the one right next to it?

Man I thought it was funny when she said it. Anyway yeah the car looks alot like yours. Is there something your not telling me.:confused: Anyway I'll post pics tomorrow. I finished the barrell and taillight install. It looks good. I also finished my brake line install and had torn down the 327 and now putting it back together except for the heads. I need to have them pressure tested. I think they might have a small crack in them.:eek: I hope not. If they don't then I'll finish the motor next weekend.

P.S. If they are bad you wouldn't have a extra set of 350 heads laying around would you. They can be bare.

Roth "outlaw" clone won the "workmanship" statement award at Starbirds Tulsa show.

built and ownd by Fritz Schenck... nice huh?

1010091xf0.jpg

:thumbsup:

Lumenal that was an amazing ride ,there was so many cool details on that car u could stand there for an hour and not see everything. That to was one of my favorites.

donsrods said:
The Munster Coach was made by putting three bodies together. THAT is the ultimate family hot rod.:lol::lol:

Don

100_3993.jpg

i think i remember reading the body for the munster coach was made fron two Ai '27 touring bodies by george. the reason for the closed center section was to give the body some stabillty. also read that fred gyunn refused to drive the car. a double did all the driving scenes.

Ron

to truely become familiar with the outlaw without seeing it, find one of the revell kits. this car, imho, is second only to tweetie pie as roth's greatest builds.

Ron

Youngster said:
i think i remember reading the body for the munster coach was made fron two Ai '27 touring bodies by george. the reason for the closed center section was to give the body some stabillty. also read that fred gyunn refused to drive the car. a double did all the driving scenes.

Ron

According to this website, it was 3 bodies.

KOACH SPECS

i stand corrected...........

Ron

Okay, I am going to ask......
What is a power rear end? I read it in the specs.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back