Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Unknown symbols on upper right side of page

Old Guy

2rgnr5y.jpg

What does the "stuff" on the left side on this image mean. I looked all over the site for a clue but I remain clueless. What is it?

Looks to me like.
From left to right
Fast Forward ,, Forward..Play/Pause/ .. Reverse.. Fast Reverse
Could be the other way around.
Still got a VCR ??

I believe it's ....First,previous, post Number(the one you are reading)/Total posts, next, last. I could be wrong.

In your example it would be post 1 of 11

I think you may be getting close. Wonder about the bar graph. Sometimes, there is nothing there at all. Right it's a little different.
2r5yohw.jpg

I think the bar graph just shows where you are in the thread; the closer you are to the end, the more it fills in.

Click on the far left arrows to go yo the first post. Far right arrows to scroll down to the latest post.

The other two up and down arrows give you an index box to type in a certain post. Type in the number and hit your ENTER, it'll scroll to that specific post.

Click on the far left arrows to go yo the first post. Far right arrows to scroll down to the latest post.

The other two up and down arrows give you an index box to type in a certain post. Type in the number and hit your ENTER, it'll scroll to that specific post.
A perfect explanation!!!!!! This says it all "Innovation comes from creative thinking. Creative thinking comes from constantly examining commonplace things and ideas with new eyes." I find that as I get older, my eyes still see.......but I don't always know what I'm looking at. Thank you very much.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back