Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Up Date

RocknT

Well I got this far then got my engine and started on it The one in the frame is just for mock up. Yes it is going to be a FORD 460 warmed up , I finished the heads and a buddy is doing the block for me . My last one had a FORD 351W that was pretty warm and it was fun this one should be CrAzY ,,LOL
So a 460 C-6 and a 8.8 rear end disk brakes all round. Oh and really thinking on making this one a 2 door .
Here it is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

RockinT, liked your mpeg detailing your build. Keep us updated, really enjoyed it.
SS

Dam those parts sure look familiar...................I wonder where I have seen them before..........?

Looking good and boy your moving right along................

Mike

Nice work RocknT

Ron

Thanks Fellas that means a lot coming from you guy's . I know I dont have the Skills you all have and with out you guy's help by posting answers and this forum I'd be sunk. LOL

Really nice video amd I especially liked the music. Well done and I really like seeing the Ford motor in it!

Thanks

Great work, Rocky! It's been a while. With that big block, looks like you're well on your way to becoming the guy with "the fastest car in the valley". LOL

Thanks Fred.. I got to meet Weelstang Lincolnut,and Chromedome, they had their T's and I got to get a ride and a good look at how they did things These three guy's are top notch and answered my question's ,when I got home and started making the changes I felt I had wrong on my first one I figured it would be better to just start over LOL

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back