Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

upholstery how-to?

oino

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Looking for a How-to on the upholstery frame work.
I want a on the top edge of the body. Don't know how to do the wood or other on top before the upholstery goes on.

Hope I'm making sense.

Are you looking for the wood inside the body? This stuff?

20%20April%202011%20001.JPG_595.jpg

If so search for "wooding" should come up with a few threads on how to

Nope. Looking for how to do do the wood or what ever for the top lip.
uploadfromtaptalk1368493401932.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I'm looking to make my own drop in kinda.

Ahhh okay.

In that case, I dunno. I think that drop in is all one piece.

Hey Keeper.
I like how you did your side panels and attached it to the top. Do you have any more pics other then the ones you posted in your build.

There might be some more in the "Build continues" album in my sig.

Though I am changing that when I re-do the interior. I will make the door panels and that top rail detail separate. I could not get a clean look where the back panel and the side panels connected.

This time I am going to make a "Rail" that goes along the top of the body that the material will fold over, it will be a one piece deal and then the door panels will go over top to hold it down.

I will post some pics once I start on it. Hopefully this week.

There was another post on this, I think Dana posted it. I will see if I can track it down.

There might be some more in the "Build continues" album in my sig.

Though I am changing that when I re-do the interior. I will make the door panels and that top rail detail separate. I could not get a clean look where the back panel and the side panels connected.

This time I am going to make a "Rail" that goes along the top of the body that the material will fold over, it will be a one piece deal and then the door panels will go over top to hold it down.

I will post some pics once I start on it. Hopefully this week.

There was another post on this, I think Dana posted it. I will see if I can track it down.

Thank you

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back