Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

uploading a video to forum

rubicon

How are you guys able to load a video to this forum? The video I have is of my first run with my T. 238MB

THAT is priceless! There's just something magical about seeing a Hot Rod roll through the suburb's. JOB. WELL. DONE. I've watched it 3 times already.:)

And that, Sir, is a hot rod.

I never thought there would be a day in February in the upper 60's. At least not in Wisconsin. I'm not complaining. Got to take my wife for a ride in my T. Love it. Come on warmer weather.

I never thought there would be a day in February in the upper 60's. At least not in Wisconsin. I'm not complaining. Got to take my wife for a ride in my T. Love it. Come on warmer weather.
It's been awesome here in Ohio, near 70. Of course I'm sick... again... the dogs sure like it
, lol! Supposed to be back down in the thirties this weekend then back up. Could we actually get an early spring?

Now there is a happy guy! Glad the ride was good, and the weather was in your favor. 86 here yesterday, 57 today.

Reality set in the very next day. Down to 32 degrees. You got to love Wisconsin or leave it for more stable weather patterns.

How exciting! That's a beautiful car. And sounds good too.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back