Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

vavle covers

akitagandy

anyone who has funds these are some of the coolest vavle covers but they cost $750
attachment.php

Those look nice. They're a little too flashy for me, but they are nice.

I'm not sure of the point, other than for a bit of bling and to make the engine look bigger, why not just fit a big block!

If i do buy these will i have to refer to my to my bucket as a (whip). Just askin

OG Whip

get some 30" rimz wit da Unique Autosport pirellis and a chubby, mouthy hispanic dude riding shotgun

Anyone wanna tell me how putting 30" rims and HUGE subwoofers in cars justifies the money he gets?

:snooty:I refuge to preticipate in the Bling-a-thon.:snooty:

YblockT said:
Talk about valve covers. I'll bet Ted Brown can offer some comments on these:
l_b71397cc957b97166b7d1602e1472d7b.jpg

l_4d237fdd80ef5715f911696d92514c58.jpg
Why pay a ton for something the other guy has and made, just make your own, like I did with both of these. I built that complete engine COVER, for way less than those High Buck valve covers, and I can have that fun BLOWER sound, without the expence of a hooked up blower... blowin in the wind and a ton of gas as well.. hehe I love drivin too much to have it cost a ton to go anywhere..

Where can I get a set for my sbc, I like Bling, I also would like to put a blower on thats polished. I have a pair of dual quads with no bling. I was talking to a guy the other day that owns a speed shop. that builds and races a corvette. He said the blower on this little car for the weight isnt needed for pushing 1500 pounds? He said also that with that kind of power I could twist my motor mounts or frame, which it almost looks like I've done already with the stock 350 chev? Any comments?

harleydude said:
Where can I get a set for my sbc, I like Bling, I also would like to put a blower on thats polished. I have a pair of dual quads with no bling. I was talking to a guy the other day that owns a speed shop. that builds and races a corvette. He said the blower on this little car for the weight isnt needed for pushing 1500 pounds? He said also that with that kind of power I could twist my motor mounts or frame, which it almost looks like I've done already with the stock 350 chev? Any comments?

If you have twisted anything, it is made with too light/thin of material... What else needs to be said?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back