Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Vet Rear Fab up

OptimusPrime

Since my computer is on the blink Gismoejoe has agreed to post my pictures, please feel free to give me all your feedback as it would be greatly appreciated ...thanks bob

pictures forth coming

Here ya go...
Hope they look ok Bob. If not.. let me know.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 111
as you can see i've really just started but have alot of fab work in this so far please let me know what all of you think and any better suggestions
will be considered. The shocks are just for setting up and not going to be the ones that are run, not sure rather i should run a pan hard bar or not i think i can mount a bracket under the pinion and make one work from there, also the chunk mount will be welded in with a gusset on the front side

You shouldn't need a panhard bar since the center housing is mounted right to the frame.

Ron

thanks for the input fellow's I had to scratch my head a bet to figure how it was all gonna come together but I think it came out ok so far I should be recieving my front axle from Ron this week and will post more pictures then

Hey Bob. You'll like the way it's gonna ride with that Corvette rear end. That's one of the main reasons i bought mine.

I'ld post some pics of my set up (i don't have any fab up pics) but every since they changed servers my pics are to big to load.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back