Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Welcome to Total Performance

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
VIP Member
Supporting Member
I want to take this opportunity to welcome Total Performance to our list of forum advertisers.

We appreciate their support of the forums and want to remind our members and guests to support them, as well.

Hey Brian, Jim, Micky or who ever is cruzin this site. It's a good one. Now all we need is. CCR and Speedway and the gang's all here.
There are other good companys I left out.

Welcome to TOTAL!! You already have a huge base here. I would go so far as to say this was a wise move on your part. This forum has grown by leaps and bouds in the last few months. At this rate it won't be long if this isn't "the" place to go for T bucket info. Thanks so much for your support.

Ron

Welcome, and thank you for the support. :dance:

Welcome, Total!:dance: As been said, we have grown, baby! Glad to see you decided to advertise here.

If Brians reading this, hey man, I'm almost done!:D I guess you probably miss my phone calls or maybe you're just enjoying the break. I'll call ya Monday!:D

Welcome Total Performance! We appreciate the sponsorship!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! Glad to be part of this great community!!!

TFeverFred, no worries.. Been wondering about you, but figured you'd call when you needed me.. LOL

Thanks again all!!!

Brian @ Total Performance

Brian @ TP said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! Glad to be part of this great community!!!

TFeverFred, no worries.. Been wondering about you, but figured you'd call when you needed me.. LOL

Thanks again all!!!

Brian @ Total Performance

I'll be getting with you soon. I'm looking to get that switch that attaches to the tranny pan and works the back up lights. Gimme a week or two.:welcome:

Welcome Brian:D

did you get your spindles yet??

Vance

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back