Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Well, after 14 years of bugging the owner, and a year after I paid for it, my bucket arrived!

Laplander

Well after a long and anxious wait, the T bucket I bought off of an old friend finally found it's way to me in Hobbs, NM all the way from the UP in MI.I'm going to try and round up a small block to take the place of the 427 that was in there and try and get it going for now. If anyone in the SW area can reccomend an upholsterer,, I'd appreicate it. I can't decide to go with Lakester style headers, or sprint car styl headers. What are the pros and cons of each. I'll get some updated pics as soon as my phone sends them to my home computer.
Take care,
Nik

You don't like that nice 70's velour interior it loves rain.Lol But on a serious note you are removing the 427 ? That is like ripping its heart out.

You don't like that nice 70's velour interior it loves rain.Lol But on a serious note you are removing the 427 ? That is like ripping its heart out.

I wanted the 427/435hp that it had, but my friend decided he was going to keep that, I was just happy to bring this bucket out of it's 15 year slumber. I'm going to keep trying to get the engine, it took me 14 to get the car, I'm hoping to get the 427 in under 7. :)

Looks like a lot of the work is done for you. Just needs your personal touches. I kinda like the velour. Looks 60/70's show style.

Looks like the hard part is done. (getting it) now you can look forward to spending many long weekends making her your. Good Luck and enjoy.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back