Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

What a great day I had today.

jimbo01

I was working today and went to a customers house to make a delivery. I walked through this guys garage and there sat a beautiful 33 ford sedan. I was just trying to make small talk and ask him about his hot rod. He asked me if I was into hot rods and my response was that I was building a T Bucket. This guy smiled from ear to ear. He then asked me if I had the time to check out his shop. I can't remember the last time I missed an opportunity to look over someone else's garage so I followed him to the shop. This shop was awesome. Follow the project link and take a look. Also look at the educator one. It was 100 degrees here today and I crawled into an enclosed trailer to look at this car. The owner told me that he had 13 thousand into the paint not including labor. This car is going to be auctioned off for charity. This car is expected to fetch 77 thousand dollars. I spent two hours in his shop when I should have been done with my job there in 20 minutes LOL.;)
When we were out in his shop he asked me if I needed any help with my Bucket build. This guy and one of his builder are supposed to swing by my house to look over what I have done and are willing to help me out if I need it. I was also given an open invitation to stop by the shop anytime I like. I can help with one of their builds or just watch and learn. It was a great day for me. I will be going back and I'll be taking my camera along. Check out the link below.

http://www.streetrodfoundation.org/index1.html

S uper find, in a fellow hot rodder. You can tell a real enthusiast, by offers to help and not get into your pocket.
I just rebuilt a carb for a local guy. I grew up with his mother. I knew he did not have any money and when he offered to bring me some money, I told him, I might need a favor some day. He was all over what he could do if I needed some help. I would be excited about your new friend coming over to see your project. great story.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back