Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

What was he thinking...

Track-T

scarystuff.jpg
Or maybe LACK of thought...

You ask,"what was he thinking" and the answer is simple, HE WASN'T!

Jim

They're out there, and we are driving by them everyday!:eek::eek::eek:

I just cannot believe people run their plug wires right on the manifold.

Hey! Quit posting pics of my handiwork without permission! :roflmao: I was going to JB weld those Chinese-made unions to the pipe, but it was much easier and safer to drill and tap them for the set screws from the kit I bought at Harbor Freight :D

Seriously though, I have seen worse!

Between that and the rust I don't think it will easily come apart. Maybe he is a plumber.

Hey! Quit posting pics of my handiwork without permission! :roflmao: I was going to JB weld those Chinese-made unions to the pipe, but it was much easier and safer to drill and tap them for the set screws from the kit I bought at Harbor Freight :D

I think you should have put lock nuts on those set screws! Wouldn't want those babies to back out on you!:eek::p

There is a guy here who drag races an Anglia that uses 2 wobble socket adapters in his steering.

I see you been stealing my idea's again. :roflmao:

Did you say "thinking" or "drinking"?;) I guess some of those rat rodders will do anything to be different!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back