Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

What would you pay

I ran across a 41 international frame with a 26 steel body for sale. It has a 302 and a three speed of an unknown year. The body is rough with some rust holes under the seat and the doors have been fabricated. The chain is removable and is bolted to the body with holes previously used for the original body parts. What value would you put on it for purchasing purposes?
I live in IL and have given up the challenge of building and registering a new car here. This car is already titled as a 41 International here in IL.
Thank you
forsale.jpg

I think you are asking us the question you should be asking yourself. What would you pay for this vehicle? I find nothing about the car I like, so I would pay nothing to purchase it. So, what does that mean, that the car is worthless to you and to everyone else??

If you want the car, then you need to offer what you think it is worth. To you. Not to me, and not to anyone else. You need to do what pleases you, not what pleases us. If that car is what would make you happy, what do you care what anyone else might be interested in paying for it? Buy and/or build what makes you happy, because you are the one spending the money.

I'd be skeptical of the titling process , someone "snuck" that thru.... little too rat roddy for me..... to each his own
dave

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back