Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Who will be the first to build 1 of these?

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
So ya got that old rear end laying around and don't know whatt to do with it. Here ya go!

[ame=[url]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=46720995]Spinaroo[/url] Video by Fabs - MySpace Video[/ame]

If i don't get my build started this spring i at least now know what to do with the Posi.
I wonder what gear ratio he is running? :D
Happy New Year to everyone hope 2009 is a good one
Cheers
John

I think a 4.56 would be a thrill. Hey Youngster. You on board with this?

I was just thinking (scary, I know). I'm building a tube bender. This would be a great project to learn on.

I've got some grown kids that would love that and I'll bet my lawn tractor would pull it at just about the right speed.

that's pretty cool. just think you would be spinning faster if the tires were grabbing al the time!!

Ron

Telman2 said:
I've got some grown kids that would love that and I'll bet my lawn tractor would pull it at just about the right speed.

You could charge for rides everytime you cut the grass. Great source for Beer money or T parts fund.:)

This could be a money maker. I would sure sling all the change out of whoever wrode it. They would not be able to see the change on the ground for 15 min or so. Plenty for time to cleanup.

:eek:...:eek:...:eek:...:eek:...:eek:...:eek:...:eek:

rooster57 said:
This could be a money maker. I would sure sling all the change out of whoever wrode it. They would not be able to see the change on the ground for 15 min or so. Plenty for time to cleanup.

Spoken like a true entrepreneur.

That would be a really neat ride at the local County Fair during the truck pulls or derby cars....Prizes to who could hold down their beer and deep fried twinkies for a 100 ft....!
The guy on the quad would be wise to put on a raincoat !...... LOL :rolleyes: Yup, a money maker ! "BH"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back