Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Why are we not supporting our great forum

debgeo

I have been a member for a time now. This is my first post and I hope I am doing it right. If not I know someone or many someones will let me know. I am starting a C-Cab and I have to tell you that I have gained a lot of knowledge from this forum. It is also a great place for humor. Many times I set a the computer and my wife wants to know what is so funny as I lauph my $$$Off :lol::lol::lol:. The reason for this post is to open the question of why the greater majority do not support the forum. I have been checking and I hope I am doing it right if not Mike please let me know. For this month we are averaging over 100 member participating per day. I know that some are having trouble in these touph times. So if only 50 of the participating member gave a monthly donation of $5.00 we would have all ready met our goal for May.That is equal 17 cents per day of knowledge and great humor. Every once and a while a debate arises and it is great to see different view points. Come on guys and Gals lets support this great site. We are at $100.00 lets reach our goal of $150.00 this week.:razz::razz::razz::razz: THANKS a T Bucket rookie

Okay, how do I do that from down here?

I dont have a USD bank account, but I do have a mate who is up in the USA at present who could post over some USD cash if I had an address.

Cheers
Todd

I would post it to RPM Ron Pope Motor Sports and he would forward it.

I agree debgeo the ones that have not donated now is the time,Look I have been out of work since Dec but I am trying to give every month 10 or 20 $. If It wasn't for this site I would not be building a T-bucket now

Hot Rod Todd said:
Okay, how do I do that from down here?

I dont have a USD bank account, but I do have a mate who is up in the USA at present who could post over some USD cash if I had an address.

Cheers
Todd

Do you have access to PayPay down there?

I too have been watching and thought the same thing. We are only $50 from the goal for the month. I know a few have wanted an address to send to and that may be part of it but ..... think of it this way, if you smoke send the cost of one pack, if you like a cold one send the cost of a six pack, if you don't have these vices you can spare 5 bucks. When the site was to be sold more than everyone said we could support it and maybe Mike knew this could happen (he is the one with all the T shirts).
Just my thoughts here and ot the opinion of the mangt.

Randall

I need that address for the consulting firm where Mike works so I can contribute again. I don't have Pay pal.

Where are you guys looking to find out all this info? I would like to do my part and help out!

T4TWO said:
Where are you guys looking to find out all this info? I would like to do my part and help out!

Never mind I found the info.

I have been checking the percentage of contrabutions for four days now and it has not changed. I donated by paypal this past Saturday and it has not changed. It doesn't show that I donated as of yet.

thomas:)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back