Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Why I like this forum.

Old Rotor Flap

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
One off the reasns eye like this foram is becusaese none one carress about spilling ore grummer or capitols or punkushion.

I kan juss bea myself eventhoughIgotsaproblemwidmyspacebarr.

Luts jiss consumate on bildin neice carrs.

hmmmm. It looks to me like you were on a forum with the grammar police. Take a big breath and relax.

I DO "care" about my grammar (and my gramper but they all passed on) but I make so many mistakes that I would be a hip-o-krit if I ragged on anyone about that sort of thing.

If honest mistakes are made.. so what. If someone is purposefully writing that way I do think it's rude.

Ether weight eye manig two git tha wurds understude most uv tha tym. Oops.. that was rude. Sorry.

Pet peeves.. they're, their and there.
Hmm... how about a pet peeve thread? Nah.. this is a car forum. ;)

Long live the bucket!

P.S.
"Luts jiss consumate on bildin neice carrs. "
Cosumating with the neice is not a good idear

(I edited to fix mistakes.. ironic, ain't it?)

Hummmmmm ... pet peeves??????

Ron

I'm not a fanatic about it but I like to take a few seconds to preview anything I post it.

obviously yer not from the south :nod:

hmmmm. It looks to me like you were on a forum with the grammar police. Take a big breath and relax.

I DO "care" about my grammar (and my gramper but they all passed on) but I make so many mistakes that I would be a hip-o-krit if I ragged on anyone about that sort of thing.

If honest mistakes are made.. so what. If someone is purposefully writing that way I do think it's rude.

Ether weight eye manig two git tha wurds understude most uv tha tym. Oops.. that was rude. Sorry.

Hmm... how about a pet peeve thread? Nah.. this is a car forum. ;)

Long live the bucket!

P.S.

(I edited to fix mistakes.. ironic, ain't it?)

You know
A bottle of merlot does the same to me. I get loads of red lines under everything I write.

Merlot..
Sounds good. But right now I think I'll have a vodka cooler. I don't think it will be enough to cause red lines. ;)
I've been the whole day cleaning my daily beater inside and outside. Shameful the mess that poor thing was in.

" boldly going where no man has gone."
I won't touch that line with an 11 foot pole!

Merlot..
Sounds good. But right now I think I'll have a vodka cooler. I don't think it will be enough to cause red lines. ;)
I've been the whole day cleaning my daily beater inside and outside. Shameful the mess that poor thing was in.

" boldly going where no man has gone."
I won't touch that line with an 11 foot pole!

Vodka works as well

I'm testing that Vodka theory now.
Well.. not serious testing. I'm going to see some fireworks tonight and I don't want the wrong kind of fireworks, if ya know what I mean.

It's "Canada Day" here guys. All you you US guys.. compare that to the 4th of July.

Gerry.. we have a couple of guests in Canada that you might be missing. The Royal couple are checking "the Colonies".

I'm testing that Vodka theory now.
Well.. not serious testing. I'm going to see some fireworks tonight and I don't want the wrong kind of fireworks, if ya know what I mean.

It's "Canada Day" here guys. All you you US guys.. compare that to the 4th of July.

Gerry.. we have a couple of guests in Canada that you might be missing. The Royal couple are checking "the Colonies".

Enjoy the fireworks and if you get to meet the Royals tell the guys he still owes me for a suspension set up on his Limo
G

Enjoy the fireworks and if you get to meet the Royals tell the guys he still owes me for a suspension set up on his Limo
G

Will do. But they are now in Ottawa and I'm in Nova Scotia. Can't imagine they will pop around to see little old me.

Will do. But they are now in Ottawa and I'm in Nova Scotia. Can't imagine they will pop around to see little old me.

If they do hide your valuables and DONT let him drive your T. Even if he promises you a trackt of land in Scotland.

Argh, don't get me started. How about your and you're? Or someone saying I would of done that, instead of I would have. Some of that stuff makes my teeth itch.

I do try to spell correctly, but we all make mistakes. If I see an error in a topic title, I like to correct them so the search engines get it right. Likely not many people looking for t-bukit injuns on Google. :nod:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back