Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

windshield

tmaxxman21

i just bought a total performance 1923 t-bucket kit that someone started and was unable to finish.car is 90% finished, i need help finding a windshield.

thanks guys

i will post pics asap

1923 total performance t-bucket black frame
black interior
chrome front end
gm performance 350
b&m th350
8.8 rear end
chrome rear shocks, trailing arms etc.
not sure what wheels and tires they are.
it has headlights, led taillights, along with radiator.
steering column
etc etc

all brand new!

needs-
paint
wiring harness
windshield
gauges
driveshaft
shifter
steering wheel

i think thats about it

On the wiring harness I went with a budget harness EZwiring Seeing I have wired cars before from scratch.But I might buy a Quality harness if I ever did one again Like Ron Francis ron francis link JMO

Windshield you could make the frame there are directions to make one on here or get one from speedway

While trying to find straight posts for my Total bucket I found Speedway does not have any TP posts in stock and they don't know if they ever will. They will try and sell you their posts but I was told the bodies are slightly different in the cowl area. The posts from Spirit cars looks exactly like the original TP post. IIRC the windshields are 39" for the Total body. If it were me I would just buy a windshield but it is a personal preference. I have not really found and home built windshields that I like but it is your car so your choice.

While trying to find straight posts for my Total bucket I found Speedway does not have any TP posts in stock and they don't know if they ever will. They will try and sell you their posts but I was told the bodies are slightly different in the cowl area. The posts from Spirit cars looks exactly like the original TP post. IIRC the windshields are 39" for the Total body. If it were me I would just buy a windshield but it is a personal preference. I have not really found and home built windshields that I like but it is your car so your choice.
Windsheld frame and posts. I have the information you may need for the w/s on your Total Body. I also have more parts that you may need. email me at mvl1224@aol.com and I willl help.
Mickey

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back