yep....it was cold here

Track-T

I know Ex-Junk loved it.

Attachments

• 22245039_320X180.jpg
    22245039_320X180.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 54
I know Ex-Junk loved it.

I am REALLY thankful that it has FINALLY warmed up. I really think that all the northern "snow birds" that were coming down here to get warm punched a hole in the atmosphere which allowed all their cold northern air to infiltrate our nice warm weather. It's great to have the snow birds down here to keep up our economy but they can keep their cold air up there where it belongs!

Jim

I am REALLY thankful that it has FINALLY warmed up. I really think that all the northern "snow birds" that were coming down here to get warm punched a hole in the atmosphere which allowed all their cold northern air to infiltrate our nice warm weather. It's great to have the snow birds down here to keep up our economy but they can keep their cold air up there where it belongs!

Jim

I just want to thank Florida for sending some warm air North. After several days in the twenties, Saturday warmed up to 50 degrees. I was able get the bucket out for the first time since Nov.. Not only did I have a nice unexpected ride, but I met the young Elvis & the old Elvis! What a day![attachment=3558:elvis.jpg]

I really think that all the northern "snow birds" that were coming down here to get warm punched a hole in the atmosphere which allowed all their cold northern air to infiltrate our nice warm weather.

You fellows had several days of 'global warming', didn't you? We're forecast to get to 40° today, but it's 1:00 PM and we've still got another 9° to get there.

Made it to 65 today ... calling for 70s next week. Time to call in sick and get some work done on the T Bucket.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back