Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Yet another new feature - a Technical Library

The blue is cool, but I'm still liking the green.
hoist.gif

I like all of the Aztech choices because the font for the posts is darker than the others, which makes my tired eyes happier.
I haven't decided which is my favorite yet. Thanks for the choices. :shrug:

I'm fixing to go upgrade Patriot Alert to 3.1.0. I'm struggling to think of how I can use the forum logo with a green skin. But if you really want it there, I'll install it.

I appreciate all the work you put in the sites, but its not necessary to do all this just for me. The skin on Patriot is great, as is.

The hard part is finished. It takes all of about 3 minutes to install a new skin. So it's not that big a deal.

Blue for me its very cool.
Thanks Mike for all your work. Its more than I could put in.
Gerrry

I don't mind doing it when people enjoy it. People think I am OCD about my sites, but I'm not. I refuse to be OCD until they get the letters in alphabetical order. :shrug: But I am pretty obsessed with the sites running properly, running as fast as possible and looking good all the while.

Bruce, three mouse clicks and about 30-40 seconds put the AztechGreen .xml.gz files on my desktop. I'm headed over to Patriot Alert to install them there. :nod:

EDIT - And that task is completed, already.

I don't mind doing it when people enjoy it. People think I am OCD about my sites, but I'm not. I refuse to be OCD until they get the letters in alphabetical order. :shrug: But I am pretty obsessed with the sites running properly, running as fast as possible and looking good all the while.

Bruce, three mouse clicks and about 30-40 seconds put the AztechGreen .xml.gz files on my desktop. I'm headed over to Patriot Alert to install them there. :nod:

EDIT - And that task is completed, already.

LMAO

Thanks again Mike.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back