Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale 1947,48 Ford Super 8 Deluxe Coupe

railroad

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
47-48 Super Deluxe 8 Coupe 1.jpg 47-48 Super Deluxe 8 Coupe 2.jpg 47-48 Super Deluxe 8 Coupe 3.jpg 47-48 Super Deluxe 8 Coupe 4.jpg 47-48 Super Deluxe 8 Coupe 9.jpg I have no place to store this coupe and its parts.
It is up for sale, $2000.
The body is very solid. It has a Mustang II front suspension with rack and pinion, five lug disc brakes on a Ford 4.5 by 5 pattern. It has new repo floor from front to rear all the way to the back. It has a 9" Ford rear axle with leaf springs installed. The firewall has a flat alum cover, but the factory firewall is good and not cut. There are several fenders and doors. Some have rust in the bottoms and some are not rusted through. The interior is bare, I might have some seats, unknown condition later on. Anything I have that will fit the car will go with it. You can email me at xxxjoepg1@bellsouth.netabc.
Drop the 3 alpha characters on both ends.
I will add pictures later. Located in central Alabama

Last edited:
That sounds like a good start to a sweet project. Don't kick yourself over the storage issue, I have lots of storage, and many projects put back so no room for more. It's a sickness, ask my wife!

Giving the ad a bump to notify pictures have been added.
It would not take much for a good T Bucket builder to get this going. It looks good fenderless.

I see an intake manifold in the truck bed; is there an engine in there somewhere?o_O

I see an intake manifold in the truck bed; is there an engine in there somewhere?o_O
It is actually a 289, 2 barrel intake and carb, one of those things that shows up and you do not know where it came from. No engine with the body.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back