Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

2008 National T Bucket Alliance Nationals

weelstang

NTBA nationals will be in Springfield IL. June 19-21, 2008. Please look on NTBA site and click on NTBA National info to go to info page. All T's are eligible. We have planned many tours starting on Thursday with a "Once in a Life Time Cruz" . Many things for the whole family. T Bucket fun, water park, drive in movie, go carts, shopping, buger burn 3@, 5 cruz's, show & shine, vendors, fun with old and new friends and family and much more. E/m at president@nationaltbucketalliance.com or phone 575-746-4515 msg. Ya'll come and have fun. weelstang

Mic-T said:
I though you had to be an NTBA member to attent the Nationals.

Nope! All ya gotta do is love T Buckets.

Mic-T said:
I though you had to be an NTBA member to attent the Nationals.

You do have to be a member to attend the NTBA Nats. It's in the bylaws.

I think anyone can attend the nat's, but you have to be a member to do the activties, cruises, and valve cover races Etc. But, I will admit I don't know for sure.

GT63 said:
You do have to be a member to attend the NTBA Nats. It's in the bylaws.

Wow! Did I hear wrong.:eek: Thanks for setting me straight.:D

The Ad in Street Rodder says you half to be a member. With no other infor. so what is that telling non members

I was a member for a couple of years and they got to frighting a lot so I just dropped it. I see as of last week thats still a problem ever now and then.Don'e get me wrong I was at the Nationals in Mountain Home and the NTBA guys seem to be a nice group and help each other out. But some just don't know when to keep there mount shut.I have not seen that problem on here.

If someone has issues with the NTBA, those issues need to be taken up with the NTBA. Sorry, but this just isn't the place for it.

Personalities can, and often do, clash. But if we remove the personal issues from the table, the NTBA is an organization that is trying to promote T-Buckets. So we need to put the personal issues aside and find ways to support the NTBA, rather than finding ways to knock them.

If I had a nickel for every person I've ever met that "has trouble keeping his mouth shut", Bill Gates wouldn't have anything on me.

If we talk about religion, we're going to end up with arguments. If we talk about politics, we're going to end up with arguments. If we talk about organizations, we're going to end up with arguments. So let's talk about T-Buckets. What say you?

No issues I like you being up front about it. If I crossed the Line That was misconduct on my part Sorry.

Yes we have been having some small problems. But as of this post we are now banning non members who want to start or help fuel the flames. Members who persist in making waves will get swift action also. We know of a couple of persons who would like to see the NTBA go under. Why you ask, your guess is as good as mine. I personaly think it is about money. Talking about T's is what we are about. weelstang

Past Nationals

When we hosted the NTBA nationals in 2005/2006 there was an entry fee of I think $25.00 that was used to run the event. Pay for fair grounds, food, entertainment, trophy's. ect. It was required to be a member of the NTBA to be part of the event. I think it was $35.00 and the NTBA had a both at the event to collect membership. That money was used by the NTBA to pay for the NTBA website and other NTBA stuff.
I don't know how this year's NTBA national event in Springfield IL. is set up. Wheelstang is the current Pres. of the club and his answer would be the one I would believe most.

Mic-T said:
The Ad in Street Rodder says you half to be a member. With no other infor. so what is that telling non members

Tub T looked at the ad and wrote, "By the way, the ad says: Entry fee for members is $35.00. Non-member fee is $70.00 which includes a membership in the NTBA."

Hope that clears it all up for everyone! :lol:

All I know is, when I was starting my build, I got some really sound advice and have met nothing but great people in the NTBA. When my car is finished, aka legal, I plan to join. It's an organization with a history and a large membership. Heck, I think ya get a cool T-shirt when you join or a hat or both. That alone is worth membership. If I could make the scene this year, I would.

Re: Past Nationals

As a non member of the NTBA I have a qustion. I would like to go and look at the cars, talk to the people about their builds and get some good info for my build. Will ther be a place that a non member will be able to do this?

rubicon said:
As a non member of the NTBA I have a qustion. I would like to go and look at the cars, talk to the people about their builds and get some good info for my build. Will ther be a place that a non member will be able to do this?

The public is not charged to view the cars the day of the actual show, and like most T-bucket guys, I assure you, they will be more than happy to talk to you about anything related to T's. The "Nats" are in Springfield, ILL. June 19,20,21, 2008 this year. I don't know what day specifically the show is yet...

You can also post questions on the NTBA Public BBS site without being a member... you will have to register like any other forum to post questions and replies in the Public BBS.

http://www.nationaltbucketalliance.com/bb2005/index.asp

Side Note: This is in no way meant to distract from the great resources and expertise on this forum at all!

Thanks for the info. I asked my wife what she would like to do for our anniversy.. She said she would like to go some where for a three day weekend. Springfield looks like a good place to go in June. Thanks.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back