Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

2021 NTBA Nationals in Townsend Tennessee

Indycars

I watched a few YouTube videos of the 2021 NTBA nationals recently and I didn't see my car anywhere, it seems there are a few cars that are always getting maximum time in the camera. I wanted to correct this problem.

I wondered how many other cars didn't get any exposure, so that's why I created this slideshow. Hope you enjoy the show, it's not too long, only about 3-1/2 minutes and 5 seconds for each car. See something that grabs you, just hit the space bar to pause the video so you can study the details that are of interest to you.

Keep your eyes peeled for an all wooden C-Cab, or the TBucket with wooden interior and valve covers or the one with custom polished SS headers that you cannot buy off the shelf.

If you click on YouTube -------> upload_2022-8-20_22-9-15.png

Then click on "SHOW MORE" in the graphic below, you will get the full NTBA marketing blah blah blah for the people with TBuckets that don't know better !!!
Trying to do my part for the sport. It is a sport you know, my heart rate reaches 150 bpm when I see another Muscle Car, Sports Car, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Dodge Caravan, Chevrolet Volt or ........ :whistling:

[[[ There are several formulas to determine maximum heart rate exist, but one of the most simple is 220 minus your age. ]]]

Well if some of you OLD guy cannot do the math, then 220 - 70 = 150 bpm [beats per minutes]

ClickHereForMoreDetails.jpg

While you are there, give me a ThumbsUp.jpg ..... how hard can it be to make ONE MORE CLICK ???

Hope I'm able to drive mine! Believe it or not....I've never sat in one or driven one. After you all stop laughing...I just figured I wanted to build a car that looked cool and worry about fitting in it later. I just figured I'd make myself fit!
Looks like a good turnout. Hope I live long enough to drive the long car to one of those. Thanks for the pix.

Last edited:
I'm right with you on the heart rate! Went to the Garlits museum. Heart rate was up for 3 1/2 hours. I'd have stayed longer but mom and my son wanted to leave....they don't quite get it. Mines a bit higher that 150

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back